Monday, June 29, 2015

More Bracelets Minus Dangles and Charms

Like I said in my last blog post, 
I have been making more bracelets 
minus the many charms and dangles.

Have a look-see!...


This is a Fruit of the Spirit Bracelet with each bead
representing one of the Fruit of the Spirit 
according to Galatians 5:22-23.


Pink represents Love -
Gold represents Joy -
Pearl represents Peace - 
Purple represents Patience -
Red represents Kindness -
Green represents Goodness - 
Blue represents Faithfulness -
Turquoise represents Gentleness -
Clear represents Self-Control.


Each bracelet that I create is unique - no two are exactly alike.

I use memory wire for the bracelets that I make.
No more struggling trying to put your bracelet on
when there's no one to help you out!

They are finished with a Made With Love Charm
and a Holy Spirit (bird) charm.

I've also made some other styles...


This is The Life of Christ Bracelet with each bead -
glass or silver - telling part of the special story
of the life of our Savior, Jesus Christ,
from His birth to His death.


These bracelets also have a Made With Love charm.
They each include a cross charm.


Each of these bracelets is also unique - one-of-a-kind - works of love.

They are available on Etsy at:


You can also follow me on Facebook at:


I appreciate you stopping by my blog.
blessings to you and yours.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment