Friday, June 19, 2015

Made With Love

Many moons ago - okay...many, many moons ago -
I used to do arts and crafts shows with a friend.
She sold beautiful tole painted items
and I sold cross-stitch items.
Such happy memories.

For awhile now I've a had a hankering
to get to back into the arts and crafts show groove,
so when I heard about a farmer's market
and arts and crafts show at a nearby church
I thought "This is God telling me to do it".

My brain started churning...
and cranking...
and creating ideas of faith bracelets.

Let me show you what I made:


The Life of Christ Bracelet 
tells the story of our Lord Jesus Christ 
from His miraculous birth to His tragic death.
Each bead and charm tells a part of the story.


The Salvation Bracelet 
explains the gifts we receive
from our salvation through Jesus Christ.


The Lord's Prayer Bracelet 
is a beautiful rendition of the powerful prayer that God gave us.  
Each bead and charm represents part of the Lord's Prayer.


The Fruit of the Spirit Bracelet 
recites Galatians 5:22-23.
Each charm is an interpretation  of one on the fruits.

Each charm is unique and handmade by me.
I use beads from my mother's old jewelry, glass beads, 
vintage beads, rummage sale beads, and metal findings.

Each bracelet comes with an explanation
of the story it tells.

Each bracelet is different - no two are exactly alike.
They are available on my etsy shop at:


Would love for you to visit and see my other bracelets.
I named my new business Made With Love.

blessings of love to you.
denise
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment