Saturday, July 25, 2015

"God Bless America" Bracelet

I recently posted a request for ideas and suggestions
for my new bracelet-making adventure on 

One of my quilting friends, Cheryl, suggested
a patriotic "For God and Country" memory wire bracelet.

Here is what I Made With Love especially for her:


The single yellow bead is in honor of all of our military personnel
who are deployed and away from family and friends.
May God protect them and bring them safely home.


I used a variety of patriotic beads and charms with silver findings


Proud to be an American!


Boxed and ready to go to its new home!
Congratulations, Cheryl, for your great idea.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
Maybe you could be the lucky winner of a bracelet
designed just for you using your idea(s).

Thanks for stopping by.
Wishing you a blessed day from the USA!
denise  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment