Anyway...these are the 13 for trade...
...and this is the one for T!m. I used the following T!m products and techniques:
* Fired Brick Distress Crackle Paint and Distress Ink on the hand-cut Grungepaper heart.
* Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint on the tag which was also distressed using Corduroy and Fired Brick Distress Ink.
* Tag was stamped using a stamp from his Stamper's Anonymous collection.
* ATC is stamped using another stamp from his ATC Stamper's Anonymous collection and distressed with Corduroy Distress Ink then edged with Black Diamond Stickles.
* ATC has dots of Tiara Stickles in 3 of the corners.
* Flower is distressed with Rock Candy Distress Stickles.
* The center of the flower is comprised of a washer, brad, and safety pin from his Idea-ology line. (I learned this T!m technique at Creative Escape in AZ in August.)
* 2010 tags were colored with Fired Brick Distress ink and distressed with Black Distress Ink. They dangle freely from the tag which is tied with black tulle.
All papers are by 7 Gypies.
Once the hostess swaps each member's/participant's page, a complete calendar will be returned to us. They will then be bound at the top with the Bind-It-All. What fun it's been! :D