Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy Birthday wishes to the most awesome man in the world...My DaD!

Here he is at Christmas 2011 with Jeanette, his wonderful lady friend and care giver. (She's also a quilter extraordinaire!..and dear friend to me.)


Here he is with me and my two oldest children, Jenn and Chris, at Christmas 2010.


And here we are in February 2010 right after he was diagnosed with prostate and bone cancer.


Nearly two years now since he was diagnosed and he is still going strong. He is 87 years old and is still such a handsome man!


I made this card for him for his 87th Birthday using Graphic 45 papers.



I love my Daddy something special for the years of love he has bestowed on his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.


Blessings to you all, denise :D




1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Denise... and a lovely card. You always make such beautiful cards. See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete