Sunday, January 22, 2012

LACE

I have a new acronym...LACE
It stands for Leave A Comment Everytime. 

I know people visit my blog...I see it in the tracker-thingamijig. 
But there's rarely any comments left.  :(

Now we all know how bloggers just love to read
comments left by visitors on their blogs - right? 
But then I got to thinking - that can be dangerous! 
And I have to admit...I hardly ever leave a comment on the blogs I visit. 
Guilty as charged!

So now I will LACE on every blog I visit.  How about you?  :)

Blessings to you, denise  :D

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's certainly worth a try. Spread the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm going to LACE you! I love your heart charms and wish I could have been in that swap. Maybe next time???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, you're so right! I just love the new updates in your blog. Oh, the birds are adorable!
    Now, I'll be waiting for you to LACE my blog.
    I've emailed you, I'll be waiting for your reply, too.
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete