Monday, July 27, 2015

Made With Love 4 My Sister

I just love making bracelets.
All kinds of bracelets.

Here is a bracelet I made for my sister, Sherri.


This "Sister Love" bracelet incorporates a variety of
turquoise and silver beads with silver findings
that represent the special relationship that we have.

The turquoise cross represents our faith in 
our heavenly Father as well as in each other. 

The silver heart (kinda turned on its side in the photo)
represents the love we have shared for a lifetime.

The turquoise bird represents on times together
at our little cabins in the woods.
My place is called "Niecey's Nest".  :)

The turquoise heart represents our love of our families -
brothers, mother, father, our own children, nieces, nephews,
in-laws, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Whew!  That's a lot of lovin' there!


May God bless my precious sister always and in all ways.
I love you, Sherbs!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment