Thursday, March 5, 2015

What's Up?

Wow!  My last post was December 22, 2014.  Really?

I've actually started several posts, 
but just never finished any of them.

I did go ahead and publish one of them,
but as you can tell
I obviously did not meet my Post-a-Week Challenge.

Ugh!  :{

So gonna start now...For reals!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

So what have I been up to?

I've been doing some quilting and crocheting,
cross-stitching and Bible Journaling.

Here are two of the Bible Journaling pages I've completed:


This page is the scripture about the mustard seed - Matthew 13: 31-32.
I used zentangles and colored pencils


This scripture is one of my favorites - Psalm 46:10.
The flowers are cut from an old calendar.
Was able to use some Sizzix dies for the verse.

Check out Bible Journaling with Shanna Noel at 

Or Documented Faith with Stephanie Ackerman at

Both are very talented and inspirational ladies.

There are also Facebook groups for both.
What fun!  

Join in the experience of growing closer to God!
blessings, blogger friends.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment