Thursday, March 5, 2015

Be Brave

Okay...I wrote this post back in the beginning of January,
but never posted it to my blog.  :(

So here we go ---

This year I have chosen the word "BE"
to creatively describe my life and me.



I have challenged myself to create a BE post every week.
That's fifty-two...52 posts in 2015!
I will post every Saturday beginning today with...



  Be Brave!  Defined as...


--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---



So have you heard about the Brave Girls Club?

Check it out here:



So will you?

Me?  I will!
I will Be Brave enough to believe.
I will Be Brave enough to begin.
I will Be Brave enough to live!

What will you Be Brave enough to do in 2015?


Abundant blessings as you begin 
your creative journey in 2015?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment