Monday, June 2, 2014

Oh, My! 5 Months Have Gone By!

Oh, my!  5 months have gone by!

I said I was going to post on a more regular basis...
well, I haven't been doing so good now - have I?

I read other people's wonderful blogs 
I see all the wonderful things they are making or doing, 
all the wonderful places they are going ---
and then I wonder...
why haven't I been sharing 
all the wonderful things in life?

So here's some of the wonderful stuff I've been making...


...crocheted scarves for my soon-to-be daughter-in-law, Christy,
and my two daughters, Bekah and Jenn.


...and a scrappy batik quilt that I taught at our quilt guild.
It is from one of the "Stack The Deck" books.


...and my Sylvia's Bridal Quilt blocks.
I using all Civil War reproduction prints.

What have you been working on lately?
Quilting - crochet - cross stitch?
Art journaling - daily planners?
Zentangles?

Tell me!  I'd love to know! 
What wonderful things have you been doing?

blessings, denise   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment