Sunday, April 28, 2013

Quilt Round Robin

 
I'm so ExCiTeD!
 
I am participating in a Quilt Round Robin
with the Sylvia's Bridal Quilt Yahoo Group
officially beginning May 1st.
 
We are in groups of 5 quilters.  I'm in the Sarah Group. 
We send our center blocks to the person after us on the list.
We wait patiently until another person's block comes to us.
We add a border - then send the quilt top on its way.
We wait for our beautiful quilt top to find its way back home.
 
Here's my center block...
 
 
...I am using a Civil War fabrics theme.
My center block incorporates several makers of fabrics:
Kansas Troubles, Primitive Gatherings, and Thimbleberries.
Such yummy fabrics!

 
Here are all my fabrics bundles up and ready to go!
The participants will use some of my fabrics plus
their own fabrics that "play well together" with these.

 
I am also including journaling pages - from 7 Gypsies.
Each quilter will write a bit on the page of her choice.
When they all come back home to me
I plan to make a little journal of my quilt top's journey.
 
Oh, such FuN! ---
Can't wait to get started on this new adventure!
 
blessings to each and every one of you,
denise  :D

1 comment:

  1. this is a great project you are taking part in. I am a new girl to patchwork and struggle understand what I am doing but slowly very slowly I am getting there! It is seeing other people`s blogs that inspires me to try.

    ReplyDelete