Monday, June 10, 2013

Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi --- Oh, My!

 
Great American Scrap Book Conventions
 
This past weekend I flew to Dallas to visit my sister ---
and attend The Great American Scrapbook Convention.
 
My main focus was to visit the Stampers Anonymous booth...
 
 
...where I got to see Wendy Vecchi.
I was privileged enough to have Wendy personally help me -
With picking out lots of Art Parts and Stamp Sets
as well as demonstrate her new embossing paste and stencils.
 
It is absolutely awesome - lots of possibilities.  :)

 
Then when I got ready to check-out (I spend way too much $$$!),
what a pleasant surprise...
Mario's son (left) and Mr. Stamper's Anonymous (middle) 
were there with the amazing Mario (right).

 
I was disappointed I didn't get a picture with Tim.
Every time I went by their booth, he was always demoing.
 
 
I learned lots about using his products and techniques.
 
If you haven't checked out their blogs - you oughta get on over there!
 
Wendy can be found at:
 
Tim can be found at:
 
Have a great stamping and inking week!
blessings, denise  :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment