Monday, October 11, 2010

Lil' Happy Haunted House

Just wanted to share my Happy Haunted House project that I worked on yesterday. It isn't quite finished - still need to do a little something with the back of each page. Then I need to bind it. Haven't decided how I want to do that...with rings? or by bind-it-all?

I used various goodies by several different designers/companies - Spellbinder die cuts, T!m Holtz products, glittery tulle, and Little Yellow Bicycle products. The chipboard house shape, papers, and transparencies are from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Welcome...enjoy your visit inside...





Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can come again soon. Don't forget to leave a comment.
denise :D







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Denise - you are so talented!! I love your Haunted House project - is it designed to be a "book"?? Glynis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too!

    Hope you are feeling better... hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete