Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween in Wonderland

Yesterday I made some Halloween cards using the Alice in Wonderland Halloween papers and stamp set...plus some other goodies from my stash. Thanks for stopping by and having a look-see. :D Besides the Halloween in Wonderland papers, this card also has a Spellbinders die cut. After cutting the fence out of black paper and embossing it, I added gold ink - kind of like a gold leaf. Then the cute lil' black cat is flocked - so he's furry. The poison label is a T!m Holtz stamp. It was stamped on white card stock paper then distressed with purple ink.

This card also uses some circular Spellbinders die cuts. That's T!m's film strip along the edge with a strip from the border sheet of the Alice in Wonderland papers. The circular calendar is from a Tattered Angels stamp set.

This next card is much simpler. The queen is actually an inchie that can be removed and used as a magnet. The cat and bat are by Little Yellow Bicycle.

And this last card again has a Spellbinders die cut of a graveyard. Eek! The Tea Party stamp is by Magenta. I'm not sure it's even a Halloween stamp, but hey...it works. The purple circle is actually a clock from that same Tattered Angels stamp set.
It's been fun making these cards. I actually made two of each...in case I want to keep one for myself. Nope...I better send them to family and friends.
Abundant blessings. Thanks for stopping by. I'd love it if you'd leave a comment. :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise! Love these... am I getting one??? huh??? Pretty please??? Or at least show me how you make these wonderful cards. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete