Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Moda "Be My Neighbor" Quilt-Along - Blocks #7 - #9

Oh, boy!  Have I been the most negligent blogger or what?

I have been so busy making shop samples, 
planning classes, teaching classes, 
ordering fabrics, books, tools, patterns and 'stuff',
hosting a Quilters' Retreat in early October,
going to Quilt Market in Houston, and 
preparing for the One-Year Birthday of my little quilt store
that I have gotten soooo far behind in my
Moda "Be My Neighbor" Quilt-Along!

Please accept my sincere apologies...again!

I don't have finished pictures, but I wanted 
to be sure you at least had the patterns.

Block #7



Block #8



Block #9

(Unable to copy/paste image for Block #9)  :(

Thank you for your patience!  :D

15 comments:

  1. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete



  2. This are new articles style for you. บาคาร่า sa gaming You can find some new idea on this. บาคาร่า sa gaming It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    บาคาร่า sa gaming Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    บาคาร่า sa gaming I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. บาคาร่า sa gaming
    This are such great articles. บาคาร่า sa gaming This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    บาคาร่า sa gaming I appreciate for reading my blogs.




    ReplyDelete
  4. how-to-download-hd-youtube-thumbnail

    1.Copy the Youtube Video Link / URL from Youtube App or Website

    2.Paste the Youtube video Link / URL in the Input Field Above.

    3.Click on the "Download Youtube Thumbnail" Button.

    4.You will get a list of all The Available Youtube Video Thumbnail Qualities, Which you can Choose From High Quality(HQ), High Definition (HD), 4K, 720p, 1080p Thumbnail, Low Quality and Medium Quality Youtube Thumbnails are also available.

    5.Click on the Download Button, and Your Youtube Video Thumbnail will be Downloaded in your Device's Storage.
    youtube thumbnail downloader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 241ca9eafb7c59d98e31184ce6f9ee62
    sms onay
    numara onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 7bc6aff8578571cd3a8614a2fd5ef302
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your article. 06ff935c6dbfdef8ba4829258766e0df
    evde iş imkanı

    ReplyDelete