Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Work-In-Progress Wednesday

Today is WIP (Works-In-Progress Wednesday) over at
http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/ with Lee of Wisconsin.
Be sure to check out her blog and all the other Wednesday WIPs.  :)

For the past few years I have been teaching a Mystery Quilt
for a guild of which I am a member - El Paso Quilters' Association.

This particular Mystery Quilt is titled "Cathedral Stars".
The complete instructions can be found at:


 
For my version I used scrappy batiks.


Here is a close-up of the two blocks that make up the quilt...



I just need to add the borders to complete this lil' babe!
I plan to make a piano key border with these
strips that were used to make the 16-patch blocks.


That's my Wednesday WIP. 
What have you been working on today?

Blessings, denise  :D

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen this one!
    Have FUN next week at the show with your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious that's a beauty! Quite involved blocks...the whole of it looks wonderful. Love your border plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Quilt!! Love your PRETTY inchies too!

    ReplyDelete