Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Halloween

Just wanted to share some Halloween "pretties" that I have made over the years...

These lil' pumpkin wallhangings were made several years ago. I found them today while I was searching for something else in my sewing room/"Fiber Arts Studio".




This is another quilted wallhanging. I'm glad I signed the back of it...many moons ago! It reads "My First Hand-Quilting. 1998". Oh, my! That was forever ago!


This is my page for the Halloween Chunky Book Page Swap on the All Things Tim Yahoo Group. The theme was "Altered Ancestors." These are cousins Ernestine and Emilia.


I made this in a class last year. Lots of fun Halloween goodies. :)


Hope your Halloween is a happy one, too!

Blessings to you and your lil' goblins,

denise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment