Thursday, February 10, 2011

Holy Matrimony

Come join me in the celebration of the wedding of Rebekah Larae Daniel (my youngest daughter) to John Michael Mulquin, Jr. on Saturday, February 5, 2011.


Bekah and Quinn with the Chaplain who maried them, Major Diddle.

My beautiful Bekah and me. I made her dress and birdcage veil. The wedding theme was circa 1940's vintage. I also made the bouquets, corsages, and boutinairres.

Bekah and her proud daddy walking down the aisle.

The ceremony and exchanging of the wedding rings.

The lighting of the unity candle - and the two shall become one.

Taking of holy communion - the bread and the wine.

The kiss of the newlyweds - so in love. :D


Mr. and Mrs. John Mulquin - husband and wife.

The sabre squad - "Welcome to the family."

The happy couple, Bekah and Quinn,...

...outside the chapel on Ft. Bliss, Texas.

The first dance as husband and wife.

The Daddy-Daughter Dance - with lots of tears.

The toast - to a happy future together always!


The wedding cake - made by Bekah's friend, owner of Chasing Butterflies Pastries. I also made the cake topper with the cute lil' love birds.

The cutting of the cake. Yum!

The happy couple. I love you both. Blessings to you always, baby girl. :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment